Remember that augmented reality iphone property app that the Commonwealth Bank told us about the other week? Well St George have got pretty much the exact same piece of software, with the added benefit of being available now.
Here’s a list of the St George Housefinder app’s features, according to the press release:
Housefinder gives you essential information for property buying, including:
* Current properties for sale and rent, recent sales history for properties for sale and weekly charges for renters
* Suburb information – aggregate sales and rental median prices for suburb
Housefinder allows you to search by:
* Proximity to you (based on your iPhone’s GPS location) or by suburb/postcode
* Search can be tailored based on: buying or renting, price range, property type, bedrooms, bathrooms and parking
There are two types of views within Housefinder:
* Augmented Reality functionality (3GS iPhone): Real-time camera view can display information to users based on proximity to current location
* Maps functionality (3G and 3GS iPhone): Map view can display information to users based on proximity to current location or suburb/postcode search
* List View: This allows users to easily compare properties and suburb sales history, side-by-side
* Save favourite properties
* Email property information to a friend
* Map St.George branch locations and contact St.George for a home loan
Research firm Australian Property Monitors has provided property data for the App.
The app’s a free download from the App Store.
The Cheapest NBN 50 Plans
It’s the most popular NBN speed in Australia for a reason. Here are the cheapest plans available.