Make this upcoming summer the summer you stop sweating through a shirt. We’re humans and we sweat. Sometimes a lot! Often that means awful dark pit stains. That’s not supposed to happen with Outlier’s Blazed Cotton Pivot shirt — a unique anti-sweat textile designed to make you look like a million bucks in 35-degree heat.
What Is It?
A dress shirt that repels dirt and sweat using a hydrophobic fabric with a proprietary Nano-Tex treatment. Moisture just beads up, as opposed to soaking the shirt.
Who’s it For?
People who have active sweat glands and stylish shirts.
A “Pivot Sleeve” design allows for more range of motion — it’s fitted, but it doesn’t tighten across your back to suffocate you. Got a pocket and a placket.
Take off the shirt you have on. Put on the Outlier Blazed Cotton Pivot Shirt. Button it up. Get hot; it’s no big deal.
The Best Part
Sweat just slides right off the hydrophobic fabric. It doesn’t stick. It doesn’t stain. No one will ever know about your horrible sweating ever again.
It’s really tough to iron out wrinkles.
This Is Weird…
The fabric is noticeably soft and supple compared to a typical stiff shirt.
- A bird shit on me while I was wearing the shirt. Most of it wiped away clean!
- Slightly weird sensation as your sweat stays on your back as opposed to sticking to the shirt.
- The fabric is 100 per cent cotton, but a lot more breathable than you’d expect, because it is made with “low twist yarn.”
- A medium size fit a 170cm-180cm, 80kg guy nicely off the rack.
- The front pocket is useless.
- Collar is slightly wide.
Should You Buy It?
Yes. It’s a lovely shirt. A decent amount more money than I’d like to pay for a lovely shirt, but if you don’t want to look like a pit-stained pig, it’s totally worth it. The spiffy techy fabric works.
• Size: M
• Chest: 38
• Length: 27.5
• Sleeve Length: 34.5
• Fabric: cotton with the Nano-Tex treatment
• Price: $US144 + Australian shipping
The Cheapest NBN 50 Plans
It’s the most popular NBN speed in Australia for a reason. Here are the cheapest plans available.